April LGSL Board Meeting Minutes
Updated Tuesday April 16, 2019 by David Hart.
Date: April 15, 2019
Meeting started at 7:05 p.m.
- Umpire Training
- Do girls have to do training each year?
- Tentative 4/26 and 4/27
- Action – George will talk to Roger on what is required for umpiring rec games. Do they need yearly training?
- Check status of the Rec Season
- Coordinators, coaches, and teams are all set
- Kara ordered rec uniforms
- Opening Day May 4th
- Snack Shack Responsibilities
- Still need to replace Sharon. Looking to break up the responsibilities. Mike O’Brien to do the buying. April Webber offer to do some of the back up buying.
- There is a game April 30th – should have it cleaned by then
- For those who have paid by check, let Karen know. She can take them off the list.
- Create schedule for Pictures for Family fun day (May 18th)
- Action - Craig will check with Chad on the times for the photographers and Craig/Chad will make the schedule
- Book CHS for awards night in June – still need to schedule
- Last year it was June 21st (Last day of school is June 21st)
- 8th grade grad is June 20th
- Check with 8U coordinator of Mini Blast
- Craig is already working it
- Folks who bought face masks
- Tony needs a list of who orders facemasks. Who orders them??
- Still have open positions
- Umpire in Chief
- Concessions Manager
Meeting adjourned at 7:55 p.m.